ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR day at Noble Motorsport

Ph1 T
Afternoon all

Was looking at getting my car on the rollers as interested to see what it makes, anyway decided to get in touch with noble motorsport i had heard quite alot of good things about these and know a few people had there cars mapped here supposed to be really decent guys. heres a link to there site:
http://www.noblemotorsport.co.uk/

so i sent them an email asking if they would be interested in running a club day for us and they said they would happily do one here are the prices they gave me

all inc VAT, will each recieve an individual printout after run.

usual price for single vehicle: £45
upto 10 cars : £40
11 to 15 cars : £35
over 15 cars : £30

a £5 deposit needed and rest paid on the day

was thinking in getting something booked for end of next month if many are interested. plenty of room for vehicles and spectators, they told me to see about the interest then get a date booked with them.

will see how much interest get on here and get something sorted :)

340i
From my experience Noble's figures are massively overly exaggerated.

If you live in Sheffield RS tuning in Leeds would be a much better option!

I will be organising a RR day at RStuning in the coming months, when they have moved into the new premises.

Ph1 T
From my experience Noble's figures are massively overly exaggerated.

If you live in Sheffield RS tuning in Leeds would be a much better option!

I will be organising a RR day at RStuning in the coming months, when they have moved into the new premises.

Ah right okay if there figures are way off will give it a miss and get myself onto the one your organising

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

That good to know, I was thinking or organising one in May but I'd much rather you did :rasp:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I organised one at a place with a hub dyno and that fell flat on its face.

Ball ache organising stuff like this tbh.