ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Royal Regent Buffet Night, Wednesday 21st September 7pm.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Been a while since I've attended a mid-week 'meat' so as i'm off that week, would be rude not to sort something..

Royal Regent is in Whitburn, so that means the east-coasters can show face!

(I picked Wednesday to suit you, Colin :p)

1. Gaz

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
1. Gaz
2. Steve32c (possibly)
3. Gally
4. Gaz85

Should be able to make it, be rude not to since it's 2mins away and I have been winding gaz up about how many times I have been recently

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I have a new car lets have a meet heid.....so needy LOL! :rasp:
Not true, first week aff in donkeys and I've been dying to try Royal Regent for ages.. f**k ye, I'll take the missus instead. (She hates Clio's so we'll take the Golf LOL)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Not true, first week aff in donkeys and I've been dying to try Royal Regent for ages.. f**k ye, I'll take the missus instead. (She hates Clio's so we'll take the Golf LOL)

LOL!....i believe u mate.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
My holidays have been put back a week, so this is being rescheduled to Wed 28th September..Sorry gents.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Im out down in manchester from sunday till weds, but I wont be home till after 9 i dont think.