ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roof Vinyl Wrap

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Thinking about getting my roof wrapped on the van. It's sprayed black atm but it's far from the best finish, paints flaking off and the filler is sinking where the holes were for the lights. It's mainly to tidy it up really but I might go for something different just because it's removable.

I was going to get black and the spoiler wrapped black too. But would anything else look good? Thought about carbon but if I was to get something different to black I want it to stand out. The van is white/black with touches of yellow, the wheels will be getting sprayed black with yellow diamonds at some point too.
Do I get yellow wrap? Haha

Clio 182 arctic
Don't forget if the paint is flaking off, that if you put what is essentially a huge sheet of glue on top, that when you come to take it off you will in all likelihood take the paint clean off aswell.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Yeah probably, it's right on the edge it's flaking nowhere else, guess the guy who sprayed it never bothered about the edges. If I did get another colour and take it off I'd more than likely put another on. If I did it black, it'd just stay black.