ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

roof replacement

172cup/ insignia
Just wondering if anyone on here knows a rough price for replacing the roof on a cup and the spoiler + spraying as mine were vandalised by sum w****s. The roof has a bad dent which is 2+cm deep i think and a deep scrape (will get pics tomorow) and spoiler is chipped/cracked possibly . The dent is in the shape of the corner of a brick which wont be able to push out and i dont want it cowboying with filler.

Using filler is not "cowboying", it's miles cheaper and less likely to be bodged than replacing an entire roof skin, I know which I'd rather have.

Not if it's done by a good panel beater. Replacing the roof involves cutting, welding, removing the windscreen/tailgate/seals etc, much more scope for something to be half arsed or missed.

172cup/ insignia
Would it cost under 750 for the roof fillering/new panel and the spoiler replacing as my excess is £750