ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ronal’d and Taxed german style

6/468 17poo

Thats cool, no one can deny that!!!!!youve even kept with the german theme with the number plate PMW thought i was a B at first glance;)

VaVa

Cool as f**k.:cool:

You need to get the sides smoothed or something though... but then again I guess thats just adding un-necessary weight...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

cool as feck.

that car is scary, christ knows how you get on in the wet. it was raw enough in the dry!:devilish:

LY 200

Why didnt you put the set back on?

I love them ronals more everytime i see the car.....I also like them polished willy rims aswell though!!!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Your car is f**kin sweet mate, love it and so much better now with the ronals back on!!

I want your car :devilish:

Cant make my mind up...........both look sweet lol...... so all change;)

Ive not put the full set on because the rear ronals are ET28 and it f**ks up the handling

Dirty E91

Where you at the RWS on Sunday? Think I remember seeing you pull up, the plate confused the hell out of me!:oops:

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 14 September 2005

So Winston whens the UPS respray and graphics going on that badboy so its even more Dub?
I have thought about spraying it brown:oops: lol.........Think Ill stick with black, VAG black of course;)

Cheers again everyone

Chill Winston

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 14 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 14 September 2005So Winston whens the UPS respray and graphics going on that badboy so its even more Dub? [/QUOTE]I have thought about spraying it brown:oops: lol.........Think Ill stick with black, VAG black of course;)Cheers again everyoneChill Winston

must admit the UPSd golf ive seen actually looked really good.