ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

romford essex - who would be available to properly pc my car etc?

LY 182
right well basically im not going to want this done untill the end of the bad weather anyway, but i just wondered basically if anybody does this sort of thing locally.
i've had a few panels painted etc (car is white) and i would like the rest of the paintwork sorted properly.
any idea of what can be done prices etc?

cheers

Mondeo TDCI 130
Bring them here, leave it for a weekend, as we need that long!, Get a train home, then come and collect it, sparkle sparkle!

Abarth Grande Punto
there is guy on off of detailing world in wickford who comes rated, he charges 25 an hour did my father in laws new r26 for £150. let me know if you need more details and i will get em.

LY V6 with Recaros
That sounds good, I might get the details off you at some point. I wont bother until the weather gets better though.

LY 182
quite alot of interest down this end of the country then, whack the details up if you would please mate, im the same as deb wont be getting it done till the weather gets better but might aswell gather the info up now.