ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rolling roads in north east?

clio 172 cup
hi guys
i want to put my car on a rolling road to see what bhp am getting, anybody know the address and prices to anywhere?
i live in newcastle

clio trophy No56
The only place that used to do it near us was the Lotus garage in the Town, not sure exactly where it is or how much it costs. If you get any joy let me know, i woud also like mine done.

Just found the web site, here is the link:
http://www.f1carsales.com/service.htm

Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
  ST170
Think there's one just off the A19 near Hartlepool (A19 Test & Tune I think it's called). If I remember rightly theres one in Maiden Law (near Lanchester) aswell.

Black 182
Theres a place called R&P woods in heaton in Newcastle. its not far from the freeman hospital. I'm sure theres one in sunderland somewhere but i cant remember the name of the place.

R and P Woods
172A Newton Road,
Heaton,
Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Tel: 0191 281 0748

inferno 182 both cup pack
u have tech tune in middlesbrough, northalaton motoscope,a private rentable 1 in thirsk its in side autogas 2000 used that 1 before for remapping nice set up think thats it

EP3 Civic Type R
Theres a garage in newcastle where you roll your car in for its MOT, and then you roll out laughing if that helps......

182kev

XO POWERTUNING Ltd
unit 382a jedburgh court
team valley trading estate
gateshead
NE11 0BQ

I'd be up for this depending on date,we'd get a better deal on a few cars