ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Tour De Force

CLIO RS CUP
oooh! is this purely for RR or will they be offering there other services too?
I should have my inlets finished by then and have guven her a good service could be time to get her software fettled..

R26
Don't think Matt would have time to remap it on the day but you could come along and speak to him about it, will be a good day at the least anyway!

Ah that's no good Luke, how's you're exhaust mod? Still love it?

b/g 182, meg tourer
Ah that's no good Luke, how's you're exhaust mod? Still love it?

i know, gutted i cant make it :( i might arrange a rr day at jabbasport sometime if anyone is interested, i will need 20 people i would think. will sort it all out at a later date.
yeah i do still love it. sounds so much better with no centre section. the inlets seem to have added a couple of ponies too. will be interesting to see rr results if we do a jabba rr day (same rollers as last time... before inlets, cat mod and centre section)

b/g 182, meg tourer
i can have a word.
only problem is that if your car is on anything other than std suspension, it will need chocks in the springs so that it will get on the rollers. mine is on sportlines and its too low! they have the spring chocks at jabba and it only takes 5mins fitting to each car. might also help if splitters are off.

Discounted 1*2 parts
so shall we start a list.

Performance french car magazine are confirmed (according the the NW region thread) to do a feature

1. Pres
2. Tom (wests renault)
3. Daz clio cup

Lionel Richie
i can have a word.
only problem is that if your car is on anything other than std suspension, it will need chocks in the springs so that it will get on the rollers. mine is on sportlines and its too low! they have the spring chocks at jabba and it only takes 5mins fitting to each car. might also help if splitters are off.

not at TDF

R26
give me a text when you go down tom, was going away for the weekend but thats off now, think youve got my number aint you?

GW 200T
Not bad turn out and some good results.
Thanks to the young lady who let me try those recaros in the 197