ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road day in summer?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a rolling road day on a summer, July or August time at the weekend with SRR or somewhere similar.

I can never make the earlier one in the year because my car is off the road for winter. Sure there would be a few people in this situation. Just gathering thoughts at the moment. No idea how to organise something like this or how far in advance it needs to be done. Maybe @TimR26 can shed some light on that?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm happy to arrange a rolling road day if there's enough interest. We would need at least 10 to 15 cars.

Surrey Rolling Road cost would be £35 per car (you get at least 3 or 4 runs) reducing to £30 for over 20 cars.

BG182 + M3
I'll definitely be up for it along with two mates in their Clio's I work every other weekend though so I hope it falls on a weekend off!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
This isn't likely to happen unless more people express an interest. Any car is welcome so if you're interested in attending either post in the thread or vote on the poll.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
@GrahamS @TimR26 Is there not enough interest to get this summer rolling road on? I thought it would be interesting to see the differences in summer and winter graphs..if any

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
@GrahamS @TimR26 Is there not enough interest to get this summer rolling road on? I thought it would be interesting to see the differences in summer and winter graphs..if any
I wasn't involved in organising this matey just put the idea out there because I wanted to do one but am not familiar with the regional rep process for things like this. I'd still love to do it and it looks like there's quite a lot of interest now. I'm sure even more could be drummed up through the new FB group too.

G

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
I wasn't involved in organising this matey just put the idea out there because I wanted to do one but am not familiar with the regional rep process for things like this. I'd still love to do it and it looks like there's quite a lot of interest now. I'm sure even more could be drummed up through the new FB group too.

G

That's cool @GrahamS I just put you in as your the op :up:. It's all on you now @TimR26 :tonguewink: