ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rollin' on bricks...

Da

Less
I would be crying -

article-0-09BE7EB4000005DC-442_634x286.jpg

leftsidey.jpg

What a s**t world we live in! :mad:

Hope this isn't a re... I did search!!

clio 172
lol not being funny but if you can afford a car like that i think you would probly find it pritty funny lol ,.,.

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Yea i find it histerical when some little t**t bends my sills, damages my carbon ceramic brake discs and runs off with my alloys leaving my high and i dry. I'd be ROFLMAOing!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Some w*****s did this to the wifes car a few yrs ago. Basic alloys off a Rover 25, only took 2? Nobbers.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I remember when this happened to Mr Ecclestone:
He said the thieves were captured on film but he was not planning to report the matter to the police.

I would not want to of been those thieves lol.

E36 328
lol not being funny but if you can afford a car like that i think you would probly find it pritty funny lol ,.,.

So lets say he has 10 times as much money as you, his wheels probably cost 10 times as much as yours.

You idiot, what if someone has been saving up for that aston martin he has always wanted! If the car costs 100,000 and he saved up 100,500 pounds. Hes not going to be able to afford new wheels is he. You downs.

Hate when people say that!! I could afford a new windscreen for my car but that doesnt mean if i went outside and saw some scrote like you who thought 'oh he must be able to afford a new windscreen' had smashed my windscreen up i would think oh look hahahahahhaha isnt that fcuking hilarious!

shut up

Mental 172 Cup
So lets say he has 10 times as much money as you, his wheels probably cost 10 times as much as yours.

You idiot, what if someone has been saving up for that aston martin he has always wanted! If the car costs 100,000 and he saved up 100,500 pounds. Hes not going to be able to afford new wheels is he. You downs.

Hate when people say that!! I could afford a new windscreen for my car but that doesnt mean if i went outside and saw some scrote like you who thought 'oh he must be able to afford a new windscreen' had smashed my windscreen up i would think oh look hahahahahhaha isnt that fcuking hilarious!

shut up

LMFAO!!! +1

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
more pics on bricks required!!

new wheels on insurance? along with repairing damage from bricks on sideskirts n sills etc...