ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolled/Smashed Mk3 - Dorset - Pics

Peugeot 308
Was a horrendous hold up on the Dual carridgeway going from Sherborne to Yeovil this morning.

After 40 minutes of waiting around, the traffic started to clear.

Here's the culprit.

F5D863DE-8B4A-4D13-89DD-9FC8AFFC83E1-2541-000000FE7976E6E2.jpg

ADBB3064-9D07-4C52-B159-1599A098556E-2541-000000FE733AF3C7.jpg

ST TDCI
What time was it mate? i went through at about 7.40 am must of just missed it - roads were damn slippy this morning!

As usual they had'nt gritted the dual carriageway, tossers.

Peugeot 308
Apparently the female driver died!

What time was it mate? i went through at about 7.40 am must of just missed it - roads were damn slippy this morning!

As usual they had'nt gritted the dual carriageway, tossers.

About 8am fella.

Yeah the roads defo felt like an ice rink!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What on earth posessed you to take pictures of a car crash??

Proper wierd some people.

Clio 182
Wow that's bad... Was gonna fire a joke in there but I then read that someone died :/ would have been abit uncalled for
R.I.P

GT 86
I think the rumour mill in your local area must be working overtime.

A WOMAN has been taken to hospital after the car she was driving rolled over on the A30 between Sherborne and Yeovil.
The ambulance, police and fire services were called to the incident on the westbound side of the dual carriageway on the Sherborne side, at around 7.55am this morning.

1. 4389246.jpg

A30 crash

A grey Renault Clio had rolled over and a woman had to be freed from the car by firefighters.
Dorset Police said the woman was taken to Yeovil Hospital with suspected chest injuries.
Her injuries are not thought to be serious or life changing.
One lane was closed on the road, and remains closed while the vehicle is recovered and the road cleared.