ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rokkor coilovers :)

Clio 172
i should have my rokkor coilover by tuesday :)

in the mean time post up ya pics of your car on rokkor coilieess :)

197 cam'd ph2 berg
What size drop is that ? And are you running spacers or camber bolts with that standard rims ?
Cheers :)

They were £133 back when I was rocking them ;)

4545988982_0925a20d76_z.png

4545351877_04d0dfe98e_z.png

5089533837_98d54545a6_z.png

5090150002_ec9a955f9a_z.png

Soon gave in to temptation and bought custom rear springs, though...

5178785399_01edd8792b_z.png

5179390894_1d57b1c8b1_z.png

197 cam'd ph2 berg
My drops about 60/70mm I think.

Running both spacers and camber bolts :D

What size spacers you running ? And did you have any problems with the camber bolts because iv heard they can be a bit of a pain on the rokkors :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
What size spacers you running ? And did you have any problems with the camber bolts because iv heard they can be a bit of a pain on the rokkors :)

25mm spacers each side, and camber bolts were fine, took about 30mins to fit each side, and doing a pikey "that looks about the same as the other side".

In all reality, i just put as much on as I could. ;)

I have wider wheels nearly ready to go on, just need to stretch the rubber on the wheels, so I may have my 25mm spacers up for sale as I will probs need smaller ones.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
25mm spacers each side, and camber bolts were fine, took about 30mins to fit each side, and doing a pikey "that looks about the same as the other side".

I have wider wheels nearly ready to go on, just need to stretch the rubber on the wheels, so I may have my 25mm spacers up for sale as I will probs need smaller ones.

SHOTGUN! I'll by your spacers if you sell them ;) My Rokkor's should be here in a day or two :) £160 for me, managed to get cliosport.net discount.

Clio 172

i need spacers but where can i get them and is there anywhere i can go and not have to get them ordered????