ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rocket cover removal help plzzzzz

Clio mk3 dynamiqe
Hi I'm new to this and need help , I want to remove my rocket cover to paint it and give inside of engine quick clean is it just as simple as removing the bolts and tightening them with correct torque setting and putting the sealant on or is it more technical than that.

Clio mk3 dynamiqe
Bit more technical than that.

You want to clean inside the engine?
Hi thanks for reply I want just clean inside rocket cover drain oil out and wipe any s**t I can find ect bit just scared of removing rocket cover and end up paying loads out to get it put back on properly or damaging car as I've spent alot on it

Clio mk3 dynamiqe
If it's anything like the 172/182 the rocker cover holds the cams in, so it won't be a quick and easy job.
Not sure Tbh I'm getting mot on Friday so will ask them surely they have done it before btw how the hell do I change my profile pic on here there's no settings button for me thanks alot for helping me out appreciate it alot