ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rocker cover gasket?

titanium 182
mine is leaking - can i get this fixed under warranty as it is a design fault not a wear and tear problem? Also my accelerator pedal squeaks! And I've got a knocking noise sounds like its coming from the drivers side- I've had one of the top mounts replaced and i thought it was the offside that was done!?
ANy ideas?

BMW 320d SE
Yes you can. Mine is in as we speak having the rocker/cam cover gasket replaced under warranty. They've taken 3 days about it, but that's another story! :rolleyes:

Tesla MP3 2021
ooooh mine is having a head gasket and rocker cover gasket as we speke...how strange;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Mines booked in for exactly the same on the 14th June, getting all the loose ends tied up before the warrenty runs out end of June.....'spose I should prepare myself for self-destruction from then on! :S

Ad

MK2 FRS
Brian said:
Mines booked in for exactly the same on the 14th June, getting all the loose ends tied up before the warrenty rounds out end of June.....'spose I should prepare myself for self-destruction from then on! :S

you do get a new cambelt with it.... so not all bad:)