ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road trip for live remap (PICS)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Went down to Bromsgrove yesterday to Chipped UK for a live map and the car feels transformed.and the limiter is now 7800k and pulls better alot at lower revs.

Heres the miles i did yesterday
14042009069.gif

the guys motor and van

14042009062.gif

14042009064.gif

14042009065.gif

14042009062.gif

14042009063.gif

14042009066.gif

my car in dyno cell
14042009067.gif

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
What did it make on the rollers, before and after?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
i don,t like posting RR results as there are many different opinions on them but all i can say i,m very happy with how the car feels.

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Thats fair enough, but as long as you have got a before and after figure on the same rollers I don't see how it could cause any disputes.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
blimey driving a Ferrari from mapping cars, bet the job wasn't cheap!

they are the main dealer and have agents through out Britain (eg Powertune in bothwell) i had the generic map but the live map feels much better.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You drove from Glasgow to Worcester for a remap!!!! i'm lawlin here. Whats wrong with Falkland or an RS tuner or even RS tuning in leeds! All give the same gains minus the mass mileage and fuel!

LY R26
i went to rstunning on friday and gained 10bhp more.
paul reckoned id gained 5bhp already from my mods before.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
You drove from Glasgow to Worcester for a remap!!!! i'm lawlin here. Whats wrong with Falkland or an RS tuner or even RS tuning in leeds! All give the same gains minus the mass mileage and fuel!

All it cost me was fuel so i,m lawin here ya fud:rasp:
contacts.