ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

over the next few days im going to update and sort stuff out, some n00bs and big guns involved now!!! im actually so excited

gimme a few days ladies x

340i
I've been chatting to Neil, Bomber and a few other peeps about a Euro/LeMans/Ring/Epic driving roads trip!

So could potentially be up for this.

Qashcow
as Gray and Ph-reebone have said, were looking at maybe doing something so could do this on the way then we can fook off on the rest of our trip perhaps. and lol at FCS, its shat compared to a french roadtrip and Lemans!

RB 182 cup
I went last year in my car and i am definately 100% going again this year. Just be prepared not to sleep for 24 hours as the cars are so bloody loud! Also, don't expect to go looking for girls as there are practicly none at all....it is definately a lads trip.

The drive down and back i thought was the best part and the looks you get from French RS enthusiasts is definately worth it!

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
I will be there for sure, probably travel there on the Wednesday or Thursday so we get a good camping spot.
Its difficult to get in on the friday, its absolutly mad if your driving you will be stopped and asked to destory a set of tyres, by everyone.

^this :D :D

im doing alot of the promo for FCS too so will be gutted if its on the same weekend!

sorry for not putting up ferry yet, mums broke her ankle so not had time to sort it.

luke if you got there first and in a sense said we were coming, or we planned ahead this could be mental... i cant plan everyting though, hell i cant cook my own tea, so we all gotta help out innit

cant decide on whether to ferry it dover to boulogne

or to travel further south in the uk and do Portsmouth to lehavre/cherbourg. any ideas?

EDIT: fcuk the prices from portsmouth, dover to boulogne it is (unless i can find one to dieppe).

i've not booked yet and camping neither but i will be going out on the thursday 10th june and returning on the monday 14th june.

so far the cheapest i can find is 37 each return, its probs only gonna more expensive as the months go by, so we'll be booking asap. if we can all agree on a time then great if not then :(

but i cant book for everyone nor sort it for people so get your ar5es in gear ladies, coz its going to be rediculous.

Last edited:
  alien green rs133
NOOOO now i gotta decide FCS or le-mans

fcs was epic last year (the nights out before hand)
Le-Mans has Naith..

choices choices

FCS will be awesome as ever, and a big pull as alot of people have joined the french scene this year, but i've said for years i want to do lemans. cant please everyone

TeamAriane will be at LeMans 24hr, those that know me know that it will be absurd.

gaz, dover/boulogne my boy, we'll sort it asap x

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cool, just let me know monies etc and i'l log into pay yer pal!

x

I'm no arsed about FCS anyway as ive never been! Think i'l fly to Manchester!

will do, gonna start getting a list together now tbh... let peops know the deal

1. Naith
2. Riad
3. .G.A.Z.
4. danno_172
5. big kris (naiths audi wh0ring friend)
6. fred
7. waitey

feel free to add your name and register interest <3

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
1. Naith
2. Riad
3. .G.A.Z.
4. danno_172
6. fred
7. waitey
8. luke_m (i will probably be with a big group of my mates.)

Also look at the Norfolkline Dover to Dunkurque(spelling?) i checked last week and its £14 each way!!

will do luke, but isnt dunkerque above boulogne? just thinking will the extra miles mean its cheaper when the extra fuel costs are added?

dover to boulogne and back is £37 now

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Btw, if this is anything like a Jock meat thread, 2 folk will turn up off the list of 20 people LOL!

Im definitely in.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not even thought about how i'l get to Manchester LOL!*

*goes and checks train prices

:cool:

1. Naith
2. Riad
3. .G.A.Z.
4. danno_172
6. fred
7. waitey
8. luke_m (i will probably be with a big group of my mates.)
9. Bloooor

Sounds MINT!

I didn't enjoy FCS to much and im all about new experiences :)