ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road angel

BMW M3
Yes, as its not relying on gps to finds its location in relation to speed cameras.

Personally i think the laser part is a waste of time. If it does happen to trigger... you have about 0.3 seconds to get down to the right speed lol

liquidized RacingBlue 182
i dont have speed limits lol on isle of man :D but im at ma parents in scotland but i love the digi speedo :D

BMW M3
lol...ok. Well, im selling my RA2 in place of a tomtom.

Did like the digi speedo too except people then complained about my speed lol..... "your going too slow..... your going too fast, this is a 70 blah blah " lol.

Bugged me a bit that it was more accurate then the speedo and always displayed a lower speed.... the tomtom has a digi speedo too though with the speed limit next to it. That will create some more back seat driving i presume lol

I have the additional laser detector placed behind my lower grill.... looks the business but unfortunately no copper has aimed at me for over a year. Only can see it work via my B&O TV remote lol

Will be for sale in a week or so.