ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:( RIP the pink bus! Pic closure!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Had a pm from Rich the other day with regards to my old car...Well Here it is...I knew it had been written off, but the pics were never revealed till now. Loved that car so much! But heyho, some tossbags just don't deserve nice/fast cars... The last owner was a yound lad, little experience i'm led to believe. Not Colin who i initially sold it to...

The former Pink bus...RIP

DSC01238.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC00207-1.jpg

middoali.jpg

To

IMGP2589.jpg

IMGP2590.jpg

IMGP2591.jpg

IMGP2592.jpg

IMGP2593.jpg

IMGP2594.jpg

RIP! Ali

BMW E46 330i Touring
:( That was a stunner.

The rear light cluster in the 1st write-off picture tells you all you need to know I think...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm quite bitter about it...lol...I loved that car so much, you know when something is your pride and joy and they it gets ruin'd! Such a sin!

I'm led to beleive the kid didn't didn't have any mod declared either...Hope he's got a scar or two on him! ;) Killed the legend that was the pink bus.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
:( That was a stunner.

The rear light cluster in the 1st write-off picture tells you all you need to know I think...

lol, its not lexus, its just completely fooked (exactly what my scenic light cluster looks like at the moment)

A silver one
WTF???

The car was truly stunning back in the day. Tis a shame some knob couldn't take care of it.

For f**k sake, your pink bus was lush mate.

I remember seing it parked in B &Q and driving past it heaps of times for a good look and even got out for a look at it properly.

Lol :rasp:

Where is it now ?

And when was it written off ?

I hope the chav f**k is suffering for driving it like a c**k (bad i know, but its a waste of a nice car) :(

Is any of the engine bits salvagable ?

Or is front end well fucked ?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
gutting, where'd ye dig the snaps up from, some breakers yard?

happened a good wee while ago as well

320d
Engine is fine

I'll be selling it in parts (probably) due to skimmed head, matched inlet

less than 1000 mile gearbox

Engine is fine

I'll be selling it in parts (probably) due to skimmed head, matched inlet

less than 1000 mile gearbox

Can you pm me Rich when you break the engine ?

As dependant on how much your wanting i wouldn't mind the inlets if there matched ;)

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
LOLOLOLOL

I remember saying to Colin when he sold it "bet he'll crash it".

He was paying about £200 a month in insurance - the guy didn't know what most of the mods where so doubt he was covered.

Pinkys achilles heel was wet scottish roads :rolleyes:

Andrew

Renaultsport 220T
That's proper fooked!

Is there a panel he didn't damage?

Was best car at FCS couple of years back.
:dapprove: