ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RIP Megane 250!

Black 172 PH2
Bad news that.
The main thing is everyone was ok.
Metal and rubber can be replaced, people can not.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols don't!

I like it being rare and it's about 200 bhp short of what you need!

I'll see your face the mora boss heid!

Megane 230 R26 '08
Oops, obviously dont handle better than a FRS then ...

Glad to hear that everyones alright though!!

Very clever, what was the lap times for the FRS and 250? I believe that tells a different storey.

Hope all is well, its only a car.

Fiesta Zetec S
I understand that people want to know what happened. This has scared me to the point that I'm actually scared of cars and driving. I cant sleep at night without seeing the accident over and over in my mind. The picture that is on the internet is the ONLY one that I've let out. To be honest the picture makes the car look hardly damaged in comparison to what its actually like. I went to see the car yesterday, Its a very sobering sight. I'm a nervous wreck as a result of this. Thank you for the offer Gally, hopefully the insurance claims should go through easily, I really don't need the hassle..

GTD, Lupo
Wow good to hear you guys were safe. Things will get better with time and im sure you will enjoy driving once again. All new cars come with 1 years free gap insurance and an option to buy 2 more years so dont think you will have any issues with the claim.

Good luck and i hope you feel better soon.

Paul

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not to pry or anything but earlier in the thread it was mentioned someone else may have it hit you first.

Don't hesitate to PM mate, with it being a new car there can be some hassle to getting settled.

Fiesta Zetec S
Wow good to hear you guys were safe. Things will get better with time and im sure you will enjoy driving once again. All new cars come with 1 years free gap insurance and an option to buy 2 more years so dont think you will have any issues with the claim.

Good luck and i hope you feel better soon.

Paul

Who is the gap insurance with though?

VRS
glad everyones ok :)

dont be afraid to talk it out as well matey, whether it b with ryan and the others, or family, it all helps!

a good few years back, every time i drove down the road where i had a fairly big crash i always got a funny feeling in my gut and almost felt queasy and faint, took a while to pass but slowly the memories fade and your confidence builds back up :D

hope your claim goes through well and you feel better in yourself soon :approve:

Andy

dk

911 GTS Cab
you shouldn't need gap insurance to get a replacement (3 months wait though maybe) as there are no second hand ones to replace with so to replace the car the only way is new, so you should get the full value to replace the car.

Who is the gap insurance with though?

320d
Sorry to see this Mat. Glad you and the others were ok. Hopefully you'll be ok with cars and driving again soon.