ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RIP Megane 250!

Da

Less
I wont mention any names incase the owner doesn't want identifying.

Not a nice sight at all, but all 3 occupants walked away unhurt - Renault 5 star N-Cap did it's job it seems!

Meg 250(2).jpg

:dapprove:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dolan yooooooooooo!

Pmsl!

The plastic arches fell off and the aerodynamics put it in a flat spin...

Da

Less
Not 100% on the specifics, but car was apparently clipped from the rear forcing it into a kerb which ripped off the rear axle flipping it into a bush.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
wowzers, glad everyone walked away ok, a testament to the safety of cars now-a-days.

owner must be gutted.

Fiesta Zetec S
Does the owner know its on here?

I do now. Thanks for the heads up Kyle. I knew it would spread onto the forums at some point. I'm okay as were the other 2 lads in the car with me. Was just a totally freak accident the car performed very well safety wise. Im still very shocked over the whole ordeal to the point where I cant even get into a car.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Ouch hope everyone is ok, is he breaking for parts? Shotgun the steering wheel

I do now. Thanks for the heads up Kyle. I knew it would spread onto the forums at some point. I'm okay as were the other 2 lads in the car with me. Was just a totally freak accident the car performed very well safety wise. Im still very shocked over the whole ordeal to the point where I cant even get into a car.

s**t Matt, this was yours? Christ! Hope you're OK buddy, was Ryan with you?

Jamie

Da

Less
Does the owner know its on here?

As I said in the OP, I didn't identify anyone and there's no registration showing or similar.

Matt, if you want this thread removing or anything, just say the word and it's gone.

Fiesta Zetec S
As I said in the OP, I didn't identify anyone and there's no registration showing or similar.

Matt, if you want this thread removing or anything, just say the word and it's gone.

Thanks Daz, Its okay being here for now. Thanks for not mentioning my name i appreciate it.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Not good to see that. Insurance companies normally replace the car if written off in the first year don't they?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gap insurance?

Not good to see that. Insurance companies normally replace the car if written off in the first year don't they?
It's less than a year old so it'll be replaced like for like if the policyholder wishes. They don't have to though.

Hope you get everything sorted. Any insurance/settlement queries don't hesitate to PM me.