ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'ring sticker, yes or no?

Leon Cupra 300
as above what would you lot do, ive got a silver one and cant decide to put it on the cup or not, what we think?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
if you've driven the car you are putting the sticker on around the ring - yes

if not - no

Ziel Nurburgring
Been there in the car, yes.

Been there and driven another car, ok, i suppose.

Never been there, dont even bother. Like in Jarhead, you have to earn it!

A red missile
^^^ Absolutely, if i put one of those on my car having not been there i'd beat myself with a stick for being a nob.

I've got plenty of other reasons for doing that.....

if you want to put one on there... yes!

who gives a s**t what people think, especially the people on here?

No more clio's for me!
I've been there....in my dreams! Is that good enough?? lol

Ok i'm a nob, i haven't been there and have a sticker on my car..lol. but i'm planning on going there next year once i've finished my degree and done my house up! Personally i like it (defending my self now). ;)

IMG_3037.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
93640dcb.jpg

Sorry about the big pic hehe - Ive been a few times, this car hasnt been YET, but she will!

Clio 182
fUbAr said:
if you want to put one on there... yes!

who gives a sh*t what people think, especially the people on here?

PMSL yes exactly.

I have one on mine, only been as a passenger but it was to remind me of a couple of holidays and a brilliant experience so why not :)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i need a ringpiece sticker for my next car, i think they are getting a bit to common these days, i love the look of them but when you see an s reg VW transporter builders van with one on it kinda loses its appeal

lawrence said:
i need a ringpiece sticker for my next car, i think they are getting a bit to common these days, i love the look of them but when you see an s reg VW transporter builders van with one on it kinda loses its appeal
It might well have been round there. Some right wierd cars go round, lorries buses, transits etc.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I love spotting someone with one, can tell they had the thrill i did :D

Theres a Skyline i drive past quite alot that has a small one

No more clio's for me!
lawrence said:

lol

I saw a diesel fiesta with one on t'other day.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i am getting a haynes ring logo done up to go with my various airfield ring logos

is there a logo for a drag strip or is that what the lines down some of the 182's are about?

lol