ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ring pics... just of cars

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
DSC01689.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01698.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

Corsa Van. Meh.
Absolutely love 147 GTA's!

Would be a hard choice to chose between them 3 colours but I think it would have to be the white! (wheels on the red one really suit it!)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrari california aswell!

That exige still looks good in that company!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrari california aswell!

That exige still looks good in that company!

Yeah mate there was 4-5 californias, If i took pic of all the cars there, i would need a terabyte memory card.
The exige S looked mint

It was an old time gran prix event so was very busy with petrolheads.

Great weekend in all

MINI Cooper S
Cracking pics. Im convinced ive seen your white alfa in Chesterfield with that plate on? Could be wrong as it could be one with a similar plate i guess!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
not me but could be the car if it was pre dec 08

think it spent a lot of its life around cheshire/liverpool??? not sure where cheserfield is:eek:

MINI Cooper S
Chesterfield is near Sheffield. So it might be a different car. Not worth coming here tho, most boring place in england!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Loved the look of the "real" Audi quattro not to mention the lairy 911 race car with two dirty great turbo's on veiw.

The Alfa's look lovely I must say too! They all look as good as one another in my opinion. Just a shame they are wrong wheel drive for such a big engine but I'm sure that gives them half their charm. Typical Italians!! lol Great pics though