ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ring Invention. I give you the Bra-Ness

Ziel Nurburgring

Over a few beers in germany, a few of us came up with the idea and ive developed it a bit further. As you can see, the Bra-ness comes in only one colour (Cup Blue) and is currently only compatible with the Y0z2asport bucket seats seen in the image below. The idea is to eventually have a 2 types, the Sports Bra-Ness seen in the photo and then later on if this proves successful a Wonder Bra-Ness.

What do you all think?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/blink172/200515_150910_1_012.jpg

Mk2 172 (Silver)

after the problems i had with the harnesses at the ring, id give it a go!! ;) mind you...might get a bit chilly wearing harnesses only!!:eek: lol

Ziel Nurburgring

Thats the models fault, she insisted she do it nude. That way she could see if the materials used in production (sweatshop in thailand) would give her a rash or were the itchy type. Passed her tests, so with clothes it should be great

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

They do actually look more painful than the standard harnesses...

Prices y0z ??? :p

Pootle Id say youd obviously want wear a T-Shirt under them to avoid chaffing... but given T-shirts is a dirty word round hear at the minute...

Maybe a nice cosy fire suit, but I bet still bumps would still get in the way :oops:

PAH !

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 12 April 2005

They do actually look more painful than the standard harnesses...

Prices y0z ??? :p

Pootle Id say youd obviously want wear a T-Shirt under them to avoid chaffing... but given T-shirts is a dirty word round hear at the minute...

Maybe a nice cosy fire suit, but I bet still bumps would still get in the way :oops:

PAH !
T-SHIRT

Do i get banned now???

Ziel Nurburgring

They are 4 point with a twist release buckle, you just cant see 2 of them.

The straps on the wrists are only there on the passenger seats to stop the hands flailing about it the event of a roll.

see to me it looks like the harness joins into one bit, and then heads for her crotch area!

Is there going to be some sort of velcro option for sex toys here? As im sure if the girls wanted to sit in it naked they would want some sort of pleasure from it.

Or am i just being sick now? lol

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Guilbert on 12 April 2005

see to me it looks like the harness joins into one bit, and then heads for her crotch area!

Is there going to be some sort of velcro option for sex toys here? As im sure if the girls wanted to sit in it naked they would want some sort of pleasure from it.

Or am i just being sick now? lol

TOTALLY :sick: