ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right some tyre info please

Dynamique+ 1.4
I have bought my new 172 alloys and 2 of the tyres are perfect with enough tread, the other 2 need replacing.

The size thats on the 2 good tyres is 195/45 80V and they are michelins.

Now on the new tyre he has given me to fit on, it is a size 195/45 84W

Ive checked this out and the 84 means that it can take a bigger load and a Higher top speed the V is 149mph and the W is 168mph.

Ive also read up on tyre shop sites that a tyre with a higher maximum speed is generally a better quality tyre as it needs to take a faster speed.

The make of this new tyre i have is an Acceleera XL XR16 or somthing like that.

So i take it that fitting this one wont be a problem? So should i get another 84W tyre or get an 80V and have 3 80V tyres? Im not going to be exceeding the 149mph of the V tyres. Orrr should i get another 84W just so i have 2 matching pairs? Not sure if ill be able to find another accelera so will any 195/45/ 84W or 80V do as long as its a fairly good make?

I know this maybe a little confusing but thankyou in advance for any help!