ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

right!, finally i am happy with the LY182 :D (New wheels)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks awesome, but WHY THE RED CALLIPERS?!

They're ruining an otherwise awesome car. Callipers should be black, unless you've got something to show off. Rather than ugly Laguna callipers.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Looks awesome, but WHY THE RED CALLIPERS?!

They're ruining an otherwise awesome car. Callipers should be black, unless you've got something to show off. Rather than ugly Laguna callipers.

This does make sense im afraid piers. Drawing attention to the little standard calipers ?!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Look good mate! Agree with the red calipers though! You also have text.

Disastra Coupe
3715705173a12655151259o.jpg

vs

167756_10150131133155931_694385930_8389041_8010554_n.jpg

As much as i didn't think i'd say this, i prefer the Turini's tbh.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
One of my favourite cars on here. I want it!!

I liked the OZ F1's but the Turini's suit it much better. Looks a lot cleaner.

Italian 3.2 V6
Word or warning if u keep silver, make sure u get them refurbed in a brilliant bright sliver (almost polished look) as the dull silver (the original silver) looks s**t against th LY and really let's it down. I found that out with my old Oz F1's.

Piers

RenaultSport 172
Very nice! I've always thought LY's looked epic on anthracite wheels. This has now changed my mind!

Italian 3.2 V6
Well I'm 100% going to FCS2011 so hopefully try n get all the LY's parked togetha anyway :) yea it's on apex springs ATM.

Cheers.

Italian 3.2 V6
yea love them pete :D cheers!

..Would someone please do a photoshop of one of the picutures of the car even lower please!? sort of near enough no arch gap.

Thanks.

LY 182
Hmmm. There are quite a few 182s that can pull off silver wheels IMO.

Alright mate don't blow your own trumpet! :cool: Just kidding, yours does look great with the silver.

IMO they're better than the F1's but would look better in anthracite or gloss black. I've got anthracite ones so I'm biased. :rasp: