ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ridiculous V6 price

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The AMG will drop in price like a brick in water..

The v6 is overpriced, but seeing as they don't make them and getting one like that is only going to get harder.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Im sorry but wtf
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...er-from-new--cambelt-change-just-done/2743602

Yes i know its very low miles and that but still!! got to be a joke! hasnt even got good seats!!

I would have this any day of the week over the v6
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi.../mercedes-c63-amg-63-plate-price-drop/2794710

Not ridiculous at all imo, a LY with 900 miles went for way more than that, around 42k iirc.

They're collectors cars now, not one to put miles on.

If you had done a look for a "normal" mileage, you'd seen ones with 20-40k on around half the price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not ridiculous at all imo, a LY with 900 miles went for way more than that, around 42k iirc.

If you had done a look for a "normal" mileage, you'd seen ones with 20-40k on around half the price.
Did it sell?

Tbh, it's one thing asking a lot of money, but another thing actually getting it.

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i know your all going its a collectors car and that! but at the end of the day its a FRENCH (Forever Repairing Endless Noises Cost Hundreds) car! not like the Italians or Germans build quality is it!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Arguing that because it's French automatically means its a s**theap (when we're talking about collectors cars) is a such a retarded comment I don't even know what to reply with, I'm out.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i know your all going its a collectors car and that! but at the end of the day its a FRENCH (Forever Repairing Endless Noises Cost Hundreds) car! not like the Italians or Germans build quality is it!

What does build quality have to do with a collectors car?? flol!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
This particular car was 24k less than a month ago and bought by this trader - who I must add has been banned from a club due to prowling as a non trader and allegedly buying peoples cars.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
This particular car was 24k less than a month ago and bought by this trader - who I must add has been banned from a club due to prowling as a non trader and allegedly buying peoples cars.

A car trader trading cars? ......shocking behaviour

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a retarded post

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel

Unless he was buying them at gunpoint, he was obviously buying them for a price the seller was happy with?

Don't really see an issue with it tbh.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
TBH, find an example that good for a collector for less and you will be doing well, I wouldnt but it but thats cause I want to use my cars not collect them, but to those who did thats a hell of a find.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Only people with more money than sense would buy a clio for that money, im sweating forking out for a turbo set up lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Only people with more money than sense would buy a clio for that money, im sweating forking out for a turbo set up lol.

Or people who believe it will still manage to appreciate?

Although no one is going to pay the screen price im sure anyway, thats a starting point for negotiation not a price on something like this.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Unless you're buying it, where is the actual issue? As said, its called selling cars, not putting inflated prices on and ripping people off.

Personally, if i had enough diaposable vagina tokens, i'd buy that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting to look like good investments now!

It's like any limited edition car really, some get driven, some get written off, the best examples only ever go up in value.

Look at the BMW 1M! (I'm not comparing the actual capability of either car....)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup

The ly v6 was purchased by a friend of mine I don't know if he paid as much as 42k but it was over 40k the mileage has gone up from 911 to 912 due to being moved into the garage.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...

This is where the Clio V6 is headed.

Last edited by a moderator:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ive got a LY V6 pugged away ! just choosing the moment to sell it is key. I think Next summer or the one after! should be heading towards 30k by then.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Ive got a LY V6 pugged away ! just choosing the moment to sell it is key. I think Next summer or the one after! should be heading towards 30k by then.

If you don't need the money and can afford both the money sitting there and the storage, leaving it in a secure heated garage will be the best investment you've ever made.

When my house sells I'm seriously considering doing just this with some of my leftover equity.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I have all of the above, however I need to offset the appreciation with the fact I could make more than that with the equity being around 25k.

25k in a year is probably worth 15k in cars.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm trying to work out a way to buy a house without having to sell mine, as I know in a few years I'll regret it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I'm trying to work out a way to buy a house without having to sell mine, as I know in a few years I'll regret it.

i think your doing the right thing if your thinking of selling it now- Its to high mileage to be classed as a collectors vehicle & most people want the newest plate they can buy - ( even mine on 32k Miles is considered at the higher end which is why I have restricted it to 33k before sale.

I think you should get it listed & aim to get back around 16/16.5k on yours - all things considered

S