ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ridiculous problem

Clio MkIV
Hi guys,
Appreciate this is a ridiculous problem. But just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this, or if I'm being stupid...

I got my Clio IV about a year ago through an HP car scheme at work. It came fitted with some floor mats from the HP company, and Renault supplied a new set of official floor mats separately. The HP ones got destroyed by a valet the other day so I went to replace the mats with the official ones. But they don't seem to fit and I can't understand why.

I've lined those up and jumped up and pushed down with all my weight and they don't click in. Am I missing something obvious??

Thanks,
Jon

Attachments

• 20170314_194920.jpg
    20170314_194920.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 38

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Looks like the remnants of the old mat clips are still stuck to the floor clips.

Clio MkIV
Looks like the remnants of the old mat clips are still stuck to the floor clips.
Cheers pal. I did wonder that but they didn't come up easy and I didn't want to damage the flooring. I'll work on them tomorrow as I expect you're right! Thanks