ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ride height- 172, 182?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I have a 172 ph1 on eibach sportlines, will a 182FF be lower or appear loweron standard setup? I suppose the 16" wheels may have a say in it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I dunno. Imo the 182's (cupped) do tend to sit better as stock. Its only on here that they look high as most are slammed to the weeds. In RL they look fine when out on the road.

Pro lines do help further though

You have to remember there are suspension tolerances everyone goes on about cups being lower but for the 172 the FF could infact be lower than a cup.

320d
I have had the same conversation today. I used to own a sportlined ph1 172 now have a 182FF and I thought that they appear similar height. I think its due to the wheels filling the arches out better.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
thats what I thought- wheels filling the arches better but then they are surely the same overall circumference due to being a lower profile