ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ricardo wave model for 1*2 engine

Bit of a long shot really

dont spose anyone has a ricado wave model for the 1*2 engine i think its the F4R engine, that they can let me have with out getting into trouble?
Thinkng of making a model up in my evenings play arround with ideas on the breathing. would save me bit of time if there was already a model.

That is a long shot ;-)

I have a rough LES model but I think finding an already done Wave model on an external licence (i.e. not licence locked to an OEM's Wave) is going to be akin to finding a sharp thin object in a large expanse of dried grass!

Worth noting as well that unless you have a licenced paid for version, or access to it under student licence etc. its best not to should about copies of Wave on forums just in case!

Cheers
M

im lucky enough to use it for work and LES as it happens but left les alone when i found the support for wave was much better. I say use more play as dont really use it for flow modelling more for a model that i can attach to my control work in matlab simulink. but anyhow if i pm you my email dont spose could get you send me the rough LES model. some starting point is always handy and would be much appreciated

2005 Nissan Navara
I have models for the F7P and F7R, same critical geometry for the bottom end at least on the R.

Will have to get them off my old pc, leave it with me.

Still want my LES model? ;-) I'd say Stan*'s offer was a bit of a blinding result!!!!

It's great having a work Wave licence! Been a few cases recently where Ricardo have spotted images from hooky copies on forums and mailed the poster an invoice!

Cheers
M

Just don't post grabs up from a hooky copy ;-) Some chap on engineering forums got stiched up a treat after doing just that.......... his copy did have "L33T Hax0rs init" or similar in the title bar though!

Cheers
M

Yeah much better reults then i anticipaited :) , ill pm both of you my email can have a play with both models try come up with something as close to the f4r i can get.
cheers guys :)