ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rhino16v N141 chipstead

1.8 Civic EX

could well have been me, still aint lowered the back tho. Its N41. Where abouts in chipstead and what time?? If you wanna lower the back for me I still have the valver seats if you wanna work something out?

might be getting a valver mate, but if i dont im sure we can do sumthing.

spotted on outwood lane at about 10? must have been you.. no one else around with a naples valver and angel eyes..

i was delivering letters wearing a chav cap to stop my face getting burnt.. i stared at you as you went past.. would have waved or sumthing but was holding to much.. you probbaly thought i was on crack?

1.8 Civic EX

oooooohhhh that was you!! haha, I did wonder. Noticed you loking at the car, just thought u must have good taste in cars! haha. You a postman then I take it? hopefuly it was more like 9 tho otherwise I was well late for work :)

1.8 Civic EX

Didnt think ya saw me this morning! didnt think you heard me either, looked as tho you had headphones on. Yeah that will be my new hardcore CD. Wakes ya up in the morning thats for sure!

haha, i was listening to ipod but only ever use one earphone cos i always get people asking for directions and stuff, same time tommorrow? haha