ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

revolution exhaust

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
this might be in the wrong forum section lol

dont no how long this offer is on for or if it is any good but .....
i was in revolution near metro centre (just across the water from the true geordies;)) but they said they could do a scorpion cat back system for £320 fitted. thought this was quite reasonable as the group buy on here got them for £300 i think.

RB 200
not the best place in the world to go mate.. there not the most clued up bunch .. left a sensor off my mates car as '' they couldn't work out how it reached'' ... i try to stay away from that place to be honest .. there prices are usually high too ..

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I have never had a problem with Revolution.

I recently bought the new pads I have for the Clio from there and they were nothing but helpful (they were even polite when they had to ring me to say my card payment hadn't gone through (Card activation hadnt gone through at my bank so I used another card) so I was more than happy.

There is a lad on here (username of 'Revolution', or similar) that works there, he was the one I dealt with when buying my pads.

I haven't put the car in for any work there as I usually do things myself. Fitting an exhaust isn't the most technical of things, it's one of the harder things to get wrong when modifying a car (fitting that is, whoever chose the exhaust for my car didn't make the best choice (in terms of the visual aspects of it) but it's only a year old so it is stayin on the car).

I believe tonaz has had his car in there, possibly for either the fitting of his coilovers, or the allignment afterwards (or both). Ask him what he thought of the work/service.

I did consider getting the allignment done there after I fit my coilovers, but it's a little more than i'd like to pay.

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
ok well is there anyother garage near newcastle which will do a decent exhuast? or is it better to order one from k-tec etc. and get it fitted? i can fit exhausts but would rather have a garage do it because of the cat-mid pipe joint which i am havin trouble with atm lol

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
AAS are usually highly reccommended, but usually have a waiting list and may be a little pricey.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
AAS are usually highly reccommended, but usually have a waiting list and may be a little pricey.

This!

AAS you may have to wait though. and for a 182 it will be more that 300. But worth the extra money.

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
just had a look where aas is. never new it was there lol. will be havin a trip there in the not to distant future since i only work along the road. anyone no how much it will be for a 182 exhaust?

Nimbus 197
Revolution are OK in my experience. Prices are usually a little bit higher but they do do discounts on big orders.

AAS are great but be prepared to wait!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
AAS are making my Cat Back system this saturday, had to wait 3 weeks.

Get yourself a price as they aren't that expensive for what you get. Powerflow said they could make me a full system for £300 after i told them AAS's price, but i'll still rather have it built at AAS and its well worth the extra money. Love going in their workshop too, have some amazing motors being built etc.

I'm not a fan of Revolution, in my eyes they have all the gear and no idea. I had some stretched tyres supplied and fitted by them and they took far too long. More focused on selling and making money rather than helping each other out. Try not to use them but sometimes you have to! :(