ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revised top mount and nut?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I've got the horrible top mount 'knock' so I've ordered the top mount kit from Renault, part number 543A09780R.

Was just wondering if this has the revised nut with it as the nut in the box looks different to the revised nut I had previously a couple of years ago.

Any pictures would be great of the new parts :)

2003 Clio 172
I'm sorry I can't help you but may I ask how much the top mounts were from Renault?
I've starting experiencing a knocking sound too so I ordered a pair of Mepco mounts but I think I'll regret not getting OEM mounts..

CursedTitanium 182FF
20150412_185331_zpsvrw8j3xf.jpg

20150412_185341_zps1gynuww8.jpg

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Yes dude, that is the revised part. What did you get in your kit?

I thought I should have, that's the reason I posted the thread lol
I just got the mount (rubber) the top hat, the top nut and the bearing. No spacer nut :/

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Is there any chance you're not using your old nut from the old bearing? If so pretty please could you send me it? The really thin one.

Which part mate? I've not stripped it down yet but if I'm not, you can have it :)

513a10dc68258a55d3b2bba78816b131.jpg

This is all I got.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the confusion mate, I meant on your current bearing top mount. Its a nut but it's really thin, i'll get you a pic later. I lost one of mine and having to use a horrible looking nut atm :( Cheers