ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revert MK1 Ph3 to Ph2/1

182 BG
Hi guys,

Probably a bit of a noobish question, but I have a PH3 (facelifted) MK1 Clio, and just wondering, to make the front end look like the older pre facelifted style, is it as simple as changing the front lights, bonnet and bumper? Or are the parts not simply interchangeable...

Most people are probably wondering why I would want to do this, but I think that the pre facelifted model looks massively better than the post facelifted model! Plus there is a Ph2 thats breaking near me, and I have a friend whose handy with a spray gun...

Cheers
MCTW

cleeeeo mk1 ph3
hi i also have a mk1 ph3 clio i also thought about swaping the front end from a mk1 i think all u will need are lights bumper bonnet hope this helps if u do change ur front end pm what u needed to do it :p