ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rev counter and temp gauge not working?

So I stripped the Air bag ECU out the other day and cut wires back. I did not strip the wires back to the loom/ecu, just the airbag ecu.

Now my rev counter and coolant temp gauge are not working.

What happened, are they linked?

Cheers

Ph1 clio 172
have you tried a dial test, if they move with the dial test then you no its not the dials its something else,

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah but not without equipment I'm afraid (or putting back exactly what you've done).

clio 172 cup
hi sonny can you tell me how you got over this problem ive done the same I got rid of the air bag wiring and since then on ive had no rev counter or temp gauge if you could help I would be so grateful to you because it now driving me crazy

Clio 1.2 8v
Anyone find a fix to this I have the same problem but mines intermittent, really annoying I've tried a new cluster still the same, maybe a poor connection or part broken wire?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk