ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retrimming Service

hi, i was just wondering would anyone be interested in wheel retrimming

what im offering is a refurbed ph 1 172 steering wheel, retrimmed fully looking mint for £100.

The buyer will get the wheel and once they fit it they send back their old wheel which i will refund £30 once recieved.

the steering wheels once refurbed will look like this

236f5a66.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

anyone interested let me know.

not too sure about the ph2 wheels, i'l ask my retrimming guy

the problem with the ph2 is the handgrips are rubber iirc

but i'll ask if that can be redone

you can have it retrimmed in whatever colour you wish, i chose to have my wheel refurbed so that it look standard, but if you want to customise it you can

hey people

just an update, the other wheel is back

d5695282.jpg

looking good!!!

1st refusal is to fuel slut

but once i recieve his old wheel there will be another one for sale

just a refresh

this is for a newly retrimmed ph1 172 steering wheel
price is £130
£30 refunded back to you when i recieve you old wheel

Thanks

regarding the ph2 172 wheels the guy that does the trimming says he would need to see a wheel 1st to see what he can do with the thumb grips, but he reckons it should be ok to do.

the price hasnt gone up, u are getting a retrimmed wheel for £100 posted.

the £30 extra is refunded when i get ur old wheel

u pay £130

when i get ur old wheel i refund 30

so u get a retrimmed wheel for £100

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'll have some of this action :D I assume I don't have to post the airbag to you? I have a totally spare wheel, so if you want I can just send you that and £100, and you can re-trim that? Also, is there anychance of blue leather to match the seats, or grey alcantara to match the seats (preference for alcantara)?

Sending a PM now.

Dan

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Cheers Mikey,

Got my re-trimmed exchange steering wheel back today. I am chuffed to bits with it! Excellent job and great service thanks again Mikey.

Will post some photos when fitted.

ok peeps, have another wheel coming back from the retrimmers

sorry about the delay, the guy retrimmed it with yellow stiching instead of black, so he had to do it again, dumbass lol

will get pics up as soon as i get it back

yea that shouldnt be a problem, i'll send u pics when i get the other wheel back, if you want it you pay for the wheel, i send it to you and then you send me your old wheel back and i refund you 30 quid

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
how do you go about getting you steerin wheel of with having an air bag etc? very intressted tho mate

o and can you poist the pics of the alacantra one once you get it please mate

the wheel isnt trimmed in alacantra, its trimmd in leather as shown in the pics, however it does look like alacantra, the retrimmer said that alcantra on a wheel would last no time, it would wear through very quick

how do you go about getting you steerin wheel of with having an air bag etc? very intressted tho mate

o and can you poist the pics of the alacantra one once you get it please mate

thers screws in the back of the wheel to unscrew the airbag, always best to disconnect the battery when doing this tho

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
the wheel isnt trimmed in alacantra, its trimmd in leather as shown in the pics, however it does look like alacantra, the retrimmer said that alcantra on a wheel would last no time, it would wear through very quick

Cool, well if its identical to the pic then its a 100% will defo take it and could send a deposit if you like