ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Results from 3 Sisters Sprint Yesterday

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
1st round of the NSCC championship yesterday at 3 Sisters nr Wigan.
I managed to finish 5th in class and my brother in the same car finished 6th. The class was a mix of standard and road modified cars, we were standard!.

1st Lotus Elise (Modified) 50.21 secs
2nd Lotus Elise (same car different driver)
3rd Renault 5 GT Turbo (Modified)
4th Peugeot 106 GTi (Standard) 53.59 secs
5th Renault Clio 172 Cup (Standard) 53.71 secs (12 hundreths slower than the pug!!!)
6th Renault Clio 172 Cup (same car) 54.44 secs
7th Lotus Elise
8th Lotus Elise
9th Peugeot 106 Rallye
10th Peugeot 205 Gti

Next round is at Curborough, just off A38 nr Alrewas Staffs on 29th April.

Attachments

• curboro and 3 sisters 07 forum.jpg
    curboro and 3 sisters 07 forum.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 156
nice one pal, whats nscc?

i typed into google and national Scalextric collectors club came up....guessing that not it lol

A test session at Curborough cost me £45 for the morning 9am - 1pm and I had so many goes I got bored!!!

Sprinting costs breakdown like this:

Overalls and a helmet - see Demon Tweeks or similar

Non Race Nat. B license - £35 MSA -1 year

Club membership - £35 NSCC (www.gosprinting.co.uk) - 1 year

Events cost from £65 (Curborough - Sprint) to £95 (Harewood - Hillclimb)

The sprint I did at 3 Sisters cost £80 for which we got 2 practice runs and 4 timed runs.

For pictures from Harewood see whatnonegatives.com for pics from the event this weekend.

Elise/VX220/R26
how much of a pain is it to get the race liscence? Harewood is about 25 mins from me and was pondering getting set up to have a go

how much of a pain is it to get the race liscence? Harewood is about 25 mins from me and was pondering getting set up to have a go

You can apply on line for your license, no mediacal or owt, just pay your money and take your choice! Dead easy!;)