ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Restoring iPhone from backup

Arctic FF 182
Hi guys,

I need bit of help, I was updating my iPhone and accidently knocked the cable out before it finished. It messed up so I've had to restore it to factory settings, however when I then go to restore from backup my mac completely freezes, the curser doesn't even work! I have the backup come up as an option to restore from so I'm guessing its somewhere on the mac, is there another way to get it onto the phone? Ive tried 4 times and each time I have to restart the mac as it doesnt respond to anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated :D

Cheers

Joe

Arctic FF 182
How would I get the previous backups? I only get the option for the most recent one. Where abouts on the mac are the backups saved too? As I could go into time machine and copy an older backup in the place of the corrupt one if that makes sense?

Have you never backed it up before?

There is usually a drop down box and you can select which one you want.

Arctic FF 182
It's been backed up a few times, it's my other halfs phone so doesn't get backed up as often as mine, but even with mine I don't see any drop down boxes, not that I can remember anyway. I'm out atm but will check when I get home.

Cheers for the advice Revels