ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Restoring dull pain (FAO r-jay??)

1996 Valver
Hey all

"FAO r-jay"......only put this as he seems to be very clued up when it comes to detailing, I'm sure others will be able to help!

I am soon to sell my valver & motorbike so I can save up some cash for a 182, CTR or a Focus RS if all goes well. Anyway I have brought a cheap Ford XR2i off a mate to last me for 6ish months. It's red and I'm sure you will believe me that it has very dull paint!

Please advise me on the best way to restore it, And any general cleaning guides with best product's to use would be brill!

Ta
Patrick

1996 Valver
Magic thanks guys;

r-jay: I think its unlaquered...looks very similar to the corsa's before shot's in Loonys post!

Loony;Thanks for the link

106 GTi
I was hoping that the pics of the corsa would pop up to show the power of the Klasse AIO (and the Brazo!).

If it looks like the Corsa Pat, it is unlaquered - so a botttle of Klasse should see you okay. By hand get ready for a good work out hough.

Impressive isnt it, this pic says it all really

ddcorsab42.jpg

1996 Valver
hey brazo; I take it you are the guy to thank for the Corsa pic's!!!!
Great job........where can I get Klasse??

Its his missus and pets that should worry when we send him home with a belly full of booze and a head full of ideas, lol.