ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resprays near Basingstoke?

Formally Clio 182
My front bumper and bonnet are in such a state that I need to get it resprayed!

Anyone from the south who are local to Basingstoke or within 30 miles in Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey know of any good and reliable places where I can get this respray done?

Never got this done before so was wondering if those who can't help with a recommendation could tell me the process? i.e. do I have to supply the paint (black gold), how long it takes, how much I would expect to pay, etc?

Thanks

1.2 Dynamique billabong
two places to try would be jd coachworks in hartley whitney tel:01256 851405 or jdcoachworks@hotmail.co.uk

or xquisite which seem to have several mag features cars so the finish is good but they arent as close to you
http://www.xquisiteautomotive.co.uk/

that xquisite lot f**ked up quite a few cars (badly) avoid

Really :eek: the car i saw, the blue MR2 with celica headlights looked pretty good. i personally havent used either of those places so if someone has then your best to listen to them

Petrol Blue 182.
that mr2 lives near you, on the a329 by the george pub at showcase, but for resprays i know a few small body shops, one which i have a trial at on monday

MK2 PH1 1.2
that mr2 lives near you, on the a329 by the george pub at showcase, but for resprays i know a few small body shops, one which i have a trial at on monday

got any contacts for those mate?

some c*** keyed my car a few months back and he's finally considered paying for my re-spray. Think he got a little scared that something hasn't happened yet haha.

182, 172 Track Shed
Yeah id be interested as well if anyone knows who can do a decent respray in the Reading/Basingstoke area, my bumper and bonnet are looking terrible...

Petrol Blue 182.
well the one i have a trial at is KP Autos in wokingham at A1 scrap yard, theres also Bodytone in wokingham and MTF autos. i can get numbers for you at some point as well if you want lewis have you tired rainbow coahworks in farnbrough? there located at next to the BP by farnbrough gate mate.