ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respraying

EP3 and Turbz
My civic has a few stone chips on the bonnet and the front bumper and a little scratch on the rear bumper lip. Any idea how much it would cost and a decent repair place around the west midlands, I'd prefer somewhere local to B63 and quite reputable.
Thanks, James:)

Magneta motors on bridge street wednesbury. I use them and they respray TCR's clio cup racers and ginettas.

Tip top work.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I'm getting a full car plastidipped for under £500

FYI - I found Plastidip a real pita to keep looking good. I had the black bit at the front of my 200 done, and the miunte it saw any form of water or dirt, it went cloudy and looked bloody awful. After washing, it still looked coudy as it was wet. Only thing that made it look good again I found was some crappy Auto Glymm plastic and rubber care stuff I had. But again, that only lasted until it was wet/dirty again then it looked pants.

I had the 'Gloss' plastidip though. Apparently the Matt is easier to live with - Hope you're getting Matte!