ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

respraying in oxford/swindon/cheltenham?

Hi

I am after a good, yet cheap! Resprayer in the above region, for cheap read people who may want to do it on the side ;)

Any other recommendations are welcome as well :)

Steve

Golf R soon...
Ask Daveliquid182 he had his bonnet sprayed recently on the cheap! Good job as well!

I bet your from Brize Norton/Carterton? Just guessing from the RAF at the beginning of your name! :D

Daz

hehe well guessed Daz, I am indeed from Brize!

Im guessing you aren't? Ive only seen one 182 on camp and it doesn't have speedlines! Plenty of 172s appearing tho.

Jacko>> If you don't know Brize then it's literally smack bang in the middle of Oxford/Chelt/Swin or just 70 miles from Brum/London so central to everywhere really!

106 GTi
What do you need painting? Depending on what it is and how much work involved I may be able to get you a quote. About 10-12 miles away from Chelt if that is any good?

I've just bought a 205 with sound bodywork but shoddy paintwork, I'm after having this back to tip-top condition but not to keen on paying close to £1K!

Sounds a perfect distance :)

Steve

What do you need painting? Depending on what it is and how much work involved I may be able to get you a quote. About 10-12 miles away from Chelt if that is any good?

could you get me a quote bud ?

front bumper and bonnet please.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
look up D and A autospray for a quick cheap (cash) job, tell the adey with the 7 colour flip painted r5 sent you, or a good friend of mine called jimmy at a company called Kustom 101 in tewks, wnt be the cheapest of jobs but u will not find better any where. again say adey sent you. pm me if you cant find the numbers

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Im guessing you aren't? Ive only seen one 182 on camp and it doesn't have speedlines! Plenty of 172s appearing tho.

Jacko>> If you don't know Brize then it's literally smack bang in the middle of Oxford/Chelt/Swin or just 70 miles from Brum/London so central to everywhere really!

am from faringdon bud about 6 miles from brize. was going to give you a few numbers but the others sound like they can get you a better deal..:D

106 GTi
look up D and A autospray for a quick cheap (cash) job, tell the adey with the 7 colour flip painted r5 sent you, or a good friend of mine called jimmy at a company called Kustom 101 in tewks, wnt be the cheapest of jobs but u will not find better any where. again say adey sent you. pm me if you cant find the numbers

I have met the guys from Custom 101, and they know there stuff.

could you get me a quote bud ?

front bumper and bonnet please.

Knowing how particular you are, I would suggest calling Kustom 101 as Adeyspec suggests tbh.

I've just bought a 205 with sound bodywork but shoddy paintwork, I'm after having this back to tip-top condition but not to keen on paying close to £1K!

Sounds a perfect distance :)

Steve

I will ask him, he probably wont be to keen, as I asked him about doing a 205 from a stripped shell and he said it was not work than he wants to take on in the evenings at the moment.

Clio Campus Sport

am from faringdon bud about 6 miles from brize. was going to give you a few numbers but the others sound like they can get you a better deal..:D

im at 6th form there :approve:

106 GTi
raf182 - the 205 is more work he wants to take on

Justin - Getting you a price on the 172.