ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respraying a 172 white

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
A complete vinyl wrap in white is a possibility too, wouldn't affect resale value I wouldn't have thought - would keep the paint unscathed too :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd love mine in white, especially with the black wheels.......mmmmmmmmm

Leon Cupra 300
Yeah a wrap is possible.. theres a bloke on one of the bmw M sites who wrapped his m3 csl in white with the blue and red m colours. looks the nuts!

wh3a.jpg

wh1.jpg

Heres a white 172.
(well its not see who can spot ther errors double markes if you can list them all).

A white one would look like a race car i think it would realy stand out the trophy was going to be white they botted at the last minute thoguh.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 255

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Heres a white 172.
(well its not see who can spot ther errors double markes if you can list them all).

A white one would look like a race car i think it would realy stand out the trophy was going to be white they botted at the last minute thoguh.

Got a bigger version of that picture?

Lee

BMW M2C
Heres a white 172.

It was never going to white. If it had been they never would have shifted 500 of them. The early talk was that it was going to be yellow, and some of the very early cars were, the later test car was blue and finally the red it came out in.

Got a larger picture Edde so we can dissect it?

white. If it had been they never would have shifted 500 of them. The early talk was that it was going to be yellow, and some of the very early cars were, the later test car was blue and finally the red it came out in.

Arr right I must have been misinformed.

No sorry no bigger pic it was from autotrader unfortunaly.

Lee

BMW M2C
white. If it had been they never would have shifted 500 of them. The early talk was that it was going to be yellow, and some of the very early cars were, the later test car was blue and finally the red it came out in.

Arr right I must have been misinformed.

No sorry no bigger pic it was from autotrader unfortunaly.

I would have bought it in white, but not many others would. Still, I love the red.

Punto/Clio GTT
i dunno if it would be worth the effort or not. if you bought one that was in a smash and needed repair anyway then yea go for it, but giving a new car a complete respray just for the sake of it, i really wouldnt.

Chocolate Bar™
^ yours would look f**king awesome in white, proper slaggy.

I'd get it done in a qhite pearl, wouldnt effect the resale value as much as it'd be a nice one off colour. White 172, black wheels it'd look the nuts.

If mine wasnt a rare colour to begin with mine would be gettign the white treatment as we speak lol