ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respray Photoshop Request please!!!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
guys can you please help me photoshop please as i m thinking a different colour respray.. M open to any colours or designs you think will suit best... thanks..

Ideal colour would be White. :approve:

DSC00130-4.jpg

DSC00142-2.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Why spend so much on a respray? Why not save for a better car or do a bit of colour coding?? It'll still be the same at the end of the day and a b**ch to sell on...

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea i know what you mean.. but my cars been keyed all the way rounds by some c**t :mad: so i just wanna get it fully resprayed cause m too fussy and cant handle it.. :(

I think the more you make your car stand out, The more bad attention it attracts. Its sad that keeping low key is the best option, But there are some silly people out there and they will damage the car that sticks out the most (IMO)

Back on topic, You can have the key scratches smart repaired sometimes i think, Have you looked into that? Might be cheaper.

On the whole i wouldnt bother getting it resprayed. But if you get the damaged repaired you might as well see how much it would be for colour coding.

And those jet washers really dont suit :)

Never above 25mpg
yea i know what you mean.. but my cars been keyed all the way rounds by some c**t :mad: so i just wanna get it fully resprayed cause m too fussy and cant handle it.. :(

Id keep it the same! If the keying hasnt gone through to the metal you might be able to get it all machine polished out!!

tbh I wouldn't bother getting it resprayed, you'll either be paying a bomb for a good job or you'll end up with something that looks like you've attacked it with rattle cans.

Just get the damage sorted properly, don't go to any smart repair/stone chip place as their pish, I know from the amount of work we get in fixing there mistakes.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
lights look sweet, did you manage to clean them up ok???

wiley

no i still havent managed too.. it didnt workk... dont know what to do..:dapprove:

yea i still i will just repair it and stick to black.. thanks guys for the advice.. will prolly save up for a 182 now that the petrol prices have gone down and my insurance haas gone down.. :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Black to White respray = fail. Any chips etc will be black and stand out really bad. Silver is a good base for White.

Nimbus 197
Black to White respray = fail. Any chips etc will be black and stand out really bad. Silver is a good base for White.

I love it in WHITE.... as i have one loll.. but i also like in black.. not worth the money tho for the respray when u have a colour i could understand if it was that horrrid greeeeeny colour lol

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Hmm yea.. just thought if i was to go for a complete respray then i would just go for a diff colour.. thanks for ur help btw sheeptte.. lol.. might go for a green colour...