ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

request black cars on black/grey wheels

Yamaha R6

Quote: Originally posted by riche on 13 September 2005

aust1n how much is the car lowered by mate?

looks fookin mint!!
Not enough.. lol. 60mm.. getting coilies in the next 2 months so it should be a good 80mm or more..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

its not a 172........................!!!!!!!! Jesus, only the rear drums gave it away! nice!

Mk1 16v

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 13 September 2005

its not a 172........................!!!!!!!! Jesus, only the rear drums gave it away! nice!
you only just noticed. where have u been? lol.

very sweet motor tho isnt it!

let me know when your gettin rid of the 60mm ill have it off ya buddy.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

sorted...

well its 99% a 172, didnt really pay to much attention to the drums...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Its smart, but a bloody waste of cash!!! "No offence and i wasnt having a go!"

Beautiful motor tho.

Yamaha R6

Beautiful motor tho.

not really.. its been done over a certain amount of time.. and all the bits I buy for it I make sure I can put on my next car.. whichll either be an RS or 1.6.. next year.. Im only 20... I still have all the standard bits and pieces to put back on it...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Thats a fair point as long as you do that...Id just hate to see you loose 1000s on it when you come to sell.

Mk1 16v

Quote: Originally posted by Aust1n on 13 September 2005

Beautiful motor tho.

not really.. its been done over a certain amount of time.. and all the bits I buy for it I make sure I can put on my next car.. whichll either be an RS or 1.6.. next year.. Im only 20... I still have all the standard bits and pieces to put back on it...
u sure u dont wanna sell me your standard rear bumper? :oops: i really need one to put mine back to standard.

Yamaha R6

Quote: Originally posted by Aust1n on 13 September 2005

Beautiful motor tho.

u sure u dont wanna sell me your standard rear bumper? :oops: i really need one to put mine back to standard.

erm probably not.. Its colour coded so its not completely standard... but i may consider it for the right price....

Yamaha R6

PM me a price you would want please mate
No idea to be honest.. Im not sure what the retail is on them so couldnt say..