ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Req: R5GTT with R19 16V ph.1 wheels

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi

I would like to see a 5 GTT with R19 Ph 1 wheels like them on the picture.
I am considering buying a set, maybe i'll use them for my valver or i'll wait till
i get a 5GTT.

11111111182722254-6051-1127726130.gif

Cheers

hi mate, I had this 5gtt with ph2 19 16v wheels, and they really suited the 5.. shown in the pic, think they would look a little nicer than the ones in the pic tbh. I cant say I've seen any 5's with the ones u mentioned.

myoldred5.jpg

I've just been looking thru 100's of pics of 5's and I have not seen one with the wheels u wanted mate, looking again... they may well suit the 5... as they are quite clean looking and not too over the top.. old skool looking.. if u get them, post some pics would be good to see them on a 5.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Yeah think i'll need to come to England to get one, as there are hardly any here in Denmark, where i live. But thanks for your effort mate.

182 and 5 GTT
I think the r19 wheels would look awsome on a 5 gtt. Was thinking about it the otherday actually. Theres a dude on here with gloss black r19 wheels on a white valver and that looks wicked. Didnt see any gtt's with them at RTOC nat day.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
There was a R5GTT that had 172 Wheels, it live inbetween Barnsley and Manchester some were, it looked well cool ;)

wow.. they look stunning... :cool: wish I had some like that for my 5. When u get a 5, put those on it and lower it by 50mm, and stand back and admire! (if ever you want to sell those please let me know)

dalla said:
Yeah but i've got some polished ones on my Valver...
6.jpg

5.jpg

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Zonda said:
wow.. they look stunning... :cool: wish I had some like that for my 5. When u get a 5, put those on it and lower it by 50mm, and stand back and admire! (if ever you want to sell those please let me know)

Not selling at the moment, as they are the only wheels i have for it. Also i think freight to the UK, might be a bit expensive.
BTW i polished them myself, it is not that hard to do...

dalla said:
Not selling at the moment, as they are the only wheels i have for it. Also i think freight to the UK, might be a bit expensive.
BTW i polished them myself, it is not that hard to do...

You have gotta fit those to u'r 5 when u find one, u will be hard pushed to find a better looking wheel that was destined to go on the 5 :cool: