ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REQ: Monaco Blue 172 with Speedline 2118's.

Never above 25mpg
bec2b2e1.jpg

205 GTI, Clio 182
Anyone have any pics of the 2118's on ANY colour, but using stock 182 suspension?

Also... a 45 offset would fit a 182 wouldn't it?

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Most people will have 15" 2118s so unlikely to be riding at stock height, unless they've go a serious rally theme going on!

et45 is the correct offset for a 182 cup/ with cup suspension pack.

205 GTI, Clio 182
Yeah that's what I figured. I was all set to buy a monaco blue 172, but the seller pulled out, and now I'm interested in a 182. I have a set of 2118's and was wondering what they might look like. It looks lower, and is running Eibach Sportlines (30mm drop).

So ET45 is correct for a 182 cup. What about non-cup?

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
IIRC all 172s and non-cup 182s are et38.

I was searching for similar pics recently while debating 15"s with winter tyres. I think 15"s on sportlines will give a similar arch gap to 16"s on stock springs.

Have a good search for 'meet' threads like FCS and Trax, seem to turn up better pics than searching specifics like '15s' or 'sportlines'

205 GTI, Clio 182
Thanks mate, much appreciate your help.

Still a little new to wheels and the nomenclature used (offsets, spacers, rim size etc).

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Non cup packed 182's run ET45 wheels as standard mate - same as the anthracite 182 cup wheels, only in silver

Si

RS Clio 172
who's was that other one? iirc they sold the 2118s. yay! I'm the only one <3

205 GTI, Clio 182
Definitely the best wheel. Any idea what they'd look like on Sportlines on a FF 182? Too high, or will it still look alright?

Yo!

maybe the best choice for track using or track style car in my opinon. maybe just need colour scheme to bring up a litte lbit tracking felling.;)