ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replica alloys...

MK3, 1.2. 16V
So I've just been offered some 17" OZ superleggera alloys, pretty good condition with brand new Nanking tyres on for £250 delivered...But they're reps. Would this put any of you off ? They'd be going on my daily mk3 if that makes a difference. Any reasons not to go with reps ? Other than they're multi stud and people in the know would be able to tell they're not real. Opinions would be muchly appreciated! Cheers.

twingo
personally mate i say go for it. they've got to meet certain safety standards to conform to EU rules and regulations on wheel construction anyway. i'd put them on my car for sure, it's only looks you're going for not a badge. i could understand if you were putting them onto a really expensive top end car and were worried about them being replicas but on a renault nah no way. will look spot on dude