ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Rear Shock Absorber Advice

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
sell the bloody tuner and make sure the car is fit for purpose. I get yoy want it all, but at this present time it ain't going to happen.

sell the bloody tuner and make sure the car is fit for purpose. I get yoy want it all, but at this present time it ain't going to happen.
He won't listen, he never does!
Suspension's fooked, but oh ma god I want a popz n bangz remap!!

OP, sort your priorities out!!

Ex 182 owner
Sorry james.. I also give up on any more advice.
Get the car right before you start modding it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
If you're having to ask these questions, you shouldn't be attempting this without supervision.

Easy job, probably the easiest shock change you'll do on any car.

Easier than changing the bulbs in the headlights.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
At first I thought he was new ish. Over 2000 posts, no excuse lol
Tune in next week when OP ignores advice and buys cams and bucket mod and requests a tutorial for changing cambelt and cams with only a hammer.

(This isn't aimed at you OP, just how threads tend to go in general when advice is given :tongueout:)

It may as well be aimed at him thats what he's like HAHAHAHAHA.

RENAULT 9
does anyone have a spare rear shock lying around they can measure the open length and the diameter of the bottom mounting hole please ?