ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rent a Cup Car?

I'm considering renting my cup car out for a year or similar period of time. It is an awesome track day car.

I'm looking at about 1500 pounds for the year to rent it. The cars been serviced and looked after however at the end of the year I would need the gearbox and engine serviced. Also a bond and insurance would be required to cover damage, writeoff, theft etc.

It would come with some spares however any you use would have to be replaced. The car will need to be trailered to and from the circuit.

Serious expressions of interest only please...

I will be driving at Cadwell Park on Monday 16th July and would be happy to take any seriously interested people out on the day.

Cupster

Free bump thats a cheap price realy.

What sort of number of days could it it be used for the year? Also I'd guess you may find that 2 or more people may want it.

I take it these track car hire companies would do you a deal for more than that amount.