ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renewal? Good or bad

clio 5door sport rep
Hey guys

Got my renewal pack through. Price was ok but phoned up and haggled and got 70 quid off. So it's 750 quid now for the year. I'm 28 and have only been driving for 1 year.

is it a decent price . Fire and theft only btw

Seat Ibiza
Not always mate, depends on lots of factors.

I doubt many people take a renewal on here though, always shop around.

Sometimes its cheaper to take out a new policy with the same company than renew.

Seat Ibiza
so is the price decent then?

Well, I don't know if its good as I don't work i insurance but you have to try other sites like said above.

If you're looking for other peoples prices, i'm 21 with 4yrs NCB and do about 8k per yr. I pay £700.

There is an insurance thread on here somewhere, have a look.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys

Got my renewal pack through. Price was ok but phoned up and haggled and got 70 quid off. So it's 750 quid now for the year. I'm 28 and have only been driving for 1 year.

is it a decent price . Fire and theft only btw

How are they ment to know if it's a decent price! Your postcode could be baghdad for all they know!

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
As above mate, it's hard to say if it's decent or not as someone with exactly the same age, years driving, NCB etc could have a totally different renewal price as they live in a different area,

Try sky insurance on here mate, give them a phone! Get a cliosport discount too ;)

clio 5door sport rep
i managed to get another 100 quid knocked off at elephant.... 650 quid now... im very happy with that price